This baguette-styled ring is crafted from 18k Gold, allowing skin friendly use and non tarnish quality. A row of gleaming white stones, cut into a faceted, rectangular shape, creating a luxurious look. The unbroken line of sparkling stones defines the character of the design and matches well with equally elegant pieces of jewellery from our range.
- Gold: 18K plated
- Stone: High quality Cubic Zirconia
- Surface width: 4mm
*Lead and nickel free
Ideally, fingers should be sized properly by a professional jeweller using a ring sizer. If this is not possible then the following may be sued to estimate your size.
Follow these directions to measure your finger. They will give an approximate guide to establish your ring size. For a completely accurate measurement go to a jeweller and have your finger sized precisely.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4cm (1/2 inch) and 10cm long
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
For the most accurate reading using this method measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.